Tuesday, May 28, 2013

stUff


i have been suffering from the do`s and dont`s of my life. i just cant figure it out "what to do?" and " what not to do?" and after the things are done i`m left with the consequences. the consequences of my stupid mistakes. for once in my life i wanna forget everything happened in the past and have a start over because i am not happy with my image in people`s eyes. people whom i love and care so much but my stupid decisions are making it worse day by day. i hope someday it all will be better than it is today and i`ll get a chance to start over, to be what i wanna be :)
maybe i am the one who is making everything thing more complicated than it really is.i dont want people to think i am a slut because i am not. i dont make every boy i meet my bf because i am not like that i am mistaken. i wanna prove that i am better than what others think. i know we shouldn`t bother about what others think but when they are the closest to us it matters alot. i don`t wanna be alone in life i want people around me who loves me and cares for me but not in a way that makes me bad because i am not that person they think i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment