Monday, October 14, 2013

Instant Makeover: This Texturizing Spray is Better Than Dry Shampoo

BlowPro TextStyle

Occasionally we come across a product that bestows an immediate glow, changing our look (for the better!) in an instant. Since we’d be remiss to keep them to ourselves, we highlight these genius finds in our Instant Makeover series.
I’m a dry shampoo hater. No matter which brand I use, the stuff always seems to make my hair gunkier than when I started — not exactly a fix for second-day styling. But there’s a new product that’s everything I ever wished dry shampoo could be: BlowPro TextStyle Dry Texture Spray ($19.75, blowpro.com) minimizes oil, fluffs up hair and gives it grip, but also leaves strands soft and brushable with zero sticky residue. Not only is the spray brilliant for prepping hair for braids and chignons, I’ve been using it daily to plump up my sideswept bangs and prevent them from getting stringy. Its effects actually last for two whole days thanks to its Lastingflex Technology which combines starch, silica and flexible polymers to give hair “memory” (I assume it’s remembering the best hair day ever). Plus, the scent is so nice that three separate people have asked me what perfume I’m wearing. I dare you to find a dry shampoo that can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment