Thursday, October 30, 2014

Recently!!

Buddhism is a nontheistic religion that encompasses a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, who is commonly known as the Buddha, meaning "the awakened one".
Now it's been almost 11 months that I have joined Buddhist practice and it's been really amazing till now. I have learned a lot about life." Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end."
All I have gained is "positivity" and my prospective have changed towards everything. I have decided to not only post the matter I find on the Internet but also the journey of my life. Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment