Thursday, July 25, 2013

Eggless Microwave Brownie in 3 Minutes

It is tough for me to stay away from baking.Fortunately,I am lucky to share my baked goodies with friends,which is the sole reason and inspiration for me to bake more and more.Imagine sitting with a huge cake and no one to share it with,of course I do get greedy at times and wished it was a possibility but sanity prevails.
3 Minute Microwave Brownie

Off late I haven't been baking much.In fact I scratched my brains and figured that it's been one whole month of not baking.Blasphemy,right?I decided I am baking something definitely today.Was not in the mood for an elaborate bake as I didn't want anything to to put me off.Almost decided on this,but was out of Nutella so decided on this super simple,quick and delicious 2 minute Brownie.

All it takes is less than 3 minutes,to assemble,mix and bake.Isn't that amazing?Dangerous even.

3 Minute Microwave Brownie


Eggless Microwave Brownie in 3 minutes
Recipe source - Art of Dessert

Ingredients

Melted Butter - 2 tbsp
Milk - 2 tbsp
Vanilla - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
Flour - 2 tbsp
Chocolate chips - 2 tbsp
Salt - a pinch

Method

3 Minute Microwave Brownie


 
In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients and make a batter.
3 Minute Microwave Brownie 
Pour the prepared batter into a Microwave safe dish,I used 2 ramekins.
3 Minute Microwave Brownie


 
Microwave at full power for 1 minute and 30 seconds.Let it rest for another 2 minutes.
Tastes delicious on its own,but best served with a dollop of Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce.Yumlicious:)

No comments:

Post a Comment