Sunday, August 11, 2013

5 Best Cocktails


I didn't realize how much I liked bloody marys until I had a spicy one. I'd always loved spicy foods, why not a spicy drink? What had I been missing out on all this time?! A lot. Spicy cocktails are amazing if you like spicy foods, they may just become your new obsession (they've certainly become mine). I personally love them paired with fruit or citrus and a spicy margarita is my choice every time. Here are five awesome spicy cocktails we love. 
This cocktail has everything you could ever want. It's sweet, tart and spicy all at the same time. It's also very easy to make and you probably have most of the ingredients already!

There's nothing more refreshing than a cucumber drink in the summer. I'm not sure what it is, but the taste of the cucumber in my water or cocktail instantly makes me feel cooler. This drink adds a kick with a little cayenne pepper. 
I'm a big fan of herbs in my cocktails, so I definitely love the addition of cilantro in this one. A bit of agave nectar balances out the spice and you'll definitely have to have more than one.  
Ginger is such an easy way to give a whole other dimension to a cocktail. If you're more of a whiskey/bourbon drinker, try this one out for something a bit more exciting than your regular manhattan. 
Caipirinhas are a perfect drink for summer and this riff on the normally sweet drink is so delicious. It's a tropical drink with a punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment